Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily Food - 6/2


Breakfast: More leftover crepes. This was it. I threw out the rest.

Lunch: Leftover pasta from last night. It was so hot I didn't even heat it up. Blech...

Snack: Hardees again. Like I said yesterday, the bad part of being late on the blogs is that when you write about something you did one day that wasn't great, it's only worse when you did the same thing the next day. I got a big lemonade and a small chicken finger.

Dinner: Dave wanted some wings, which used to be our weekly Wednesday routine, so we went out. Started with nachos, which is my favorite app!

Had two of these, and trust me, I needed them. They were as good as they look, too.


By the time the main course was served, it was dark outside, and since we were sitting outside, this is as good as the picture gets. But it was a reuben and curly fries, and I didn't really eat many of the fries.

The good: I didn't kill anyone today.

The bad: Everything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment