Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Food - 6/14


Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and an apple.


Lunch: Leftovers from my mom's - what could be better? Creamed carrots and peas and dumplings, and a class of water. I also threw in some yogurt for protein.


With lunch I had a little pineapple upside down cake, also left over from my birthday.

Snack: I had some bolthouse farms protein mocha cappuccino flavor, and a black bean and cheese quesadilla on w whole grain tortilla.

Dinner: We made spaghetti squash on the grill, and then shredded it with some butter. With the smoky from the grill, I can't even tell you how good that tastes. Then we made some turkey legs. This was a first but they were on sale so we gave it a go. The Renn Faire has nothing on Dave, I have to say. These were smoky and delicious.


The Good: I walked twice today! Morning and evening! Most of what I ate was pretty solid. I have been reading labels a lot more.

The Bad: Probably the food I brought home from my parents, particularly the cake because I know it was made with cake mix, and I am not sure about the dumplings because I know they were the frozen kind (shh, don't tell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment