Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily Food - 6/1

Happy June!
Breakfast: more leftover crepes.

Lunch: I made a big salad with tuna, lettuce, and radishes. It was basically grabbing whatever I could find in the morning because I did NOT want PBJ.

Snack/Lunch 2: Hardee's. Got a giant tea and a grilled chicken sandwich.


Dinner: I have GOT to get Dave to stop taking pics for me when I am sitting across from the food. Blech. Anyway, we made some italian sausages from the farmer's market that were AMAZING. Half was hot and the other was garlic. Both were good but I really liked the hot. Then we mixed with some peppers, onions, garlic, sauce, and homemade tomato basil pasta from the farmer's market.

The good: hmm. Lunch was good. I think the salad was probably a better choice than the PBJ I usually have when there are no leftovers.

The bad: Breakfast, again. Too many carbs, especially sugar. Fast food - shame shame shame! (I wish I had done my blogs on time, because now I know what is going to happen tomorrow.) Dinner was ok, as far as being homemade and a god balance of lots of veggies, meat and carbs, but I always feel guilty when I eat a big bowl of pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment