Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily Food - 5/31

Happy Memorial Day! This week has been a little insane, as you can see by me putting up my blog 3 days late. But teachers in June don't have lives. Well, until mid-June anyway...


I don't really have an excuse for today though. I didn't even leave the house, let alone the couch.
Breakfast was leftover crepes. Well, the batter, then I whipped these up.

Lunch - I had a leftover burger from last night with some leftover mushrooms.


Snack: I just had a little salad that was leftover from the other night. Are we seeing a theme?



Dinner - something new! Steak! This was a delicious, classic holiday meal. Sauteed spinach with garlic, and a roll, too.

Dessert: This stuff is the BEST. I love Haagen-Dazs Five brand - each flavor is only made with 5 ingredients - milk, sugar, cream, eggs, and whatever flavor it is. Might not be healthy but it definitely has a decent ingredients list! Anyway, we just tried the new lemon flavor and it is to die for. Mint is my other favorite in this brand.

The good: well, everything is homemade except the ice cream, which is at least all natural. Salad for a snack was a great idea, especially with the farmer's market lettuce. Love the peppery leaf lettuce.

The bad: Crepes for breakfast. Too much carbs and sugar and no protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment